"We Do Things The Competition Can't ...ln Ways They Won't "
Under a Strong
Our current focus is to make each business unit "the best that it can be." That means we must be much more effective than our competition at:
- Achieving "Best-In-Class" safety results - not only on the road, but also within each one of our facilities.
- Attracting, developing and retaining the best people in every position throughout every business unit.
- Becoming a preferred provider for agents, owner-operators and selected thirdparty carriers.
- Delivering the highest levels of service and differentiated solutions for our customers.
- Promoting the highest possible standard for ethical and social responsibility.
- Leveraging our "asset-light" business model to achieve the highest possible growth rates and return on our investments.
- The key to our long-term success is to work closely as a team in order to create unique, integrated solutions at an increasing rate over time.
Cheetah offers the best Hotshot leasing program in the trucking industry:
Designed to assist the owner operator and trucking company owner
with their operating cost through competitive licensing and permitting,(no up
front money), low deductible liability and cargo insurance,(no charge for
Liability or Cargo insurance), low bob-tail insurance ($7.85 wk), and physical
damage (4% of declared value per month). Occupational Accident insurance ($156
month) program is available for contractors.
Benefits and Opportunities
- All Owner-Operator
- Truck Pay 75% of Line Haul
- 100% -Fuel Surcharge
- Trucks Paid Weekly
- Free MVR and Drug Test
- Free Decals, BOL,and Log Books
- Free Transflo scans
- Free Cargo Ins.
- Free Liability Ins.
- Discount Physical Damage Ins. (available/but not required)
- Discount Occupational Ins. ($36.00 per week)
- Discount Bobtail Ins. ($7.85 per week)
- No Forced Dispatch
- Fast Sign-On Lease Program
- ComData Fuel Card w/5-10 cents fuel Discount per gallon.
- Health Ins.- Major Medical
- Safety Incentives ($50 to the driver and $50 to the owner for each perfect Level
1 & Level 2 Inspection, $50 to the driver for a perfect level 3 inspection)
- Financed Free Plates and Permits ($1020 per year/$75 a week for 14 weeks)
- Financed Free Escrow $1000($50 a week for 20 weeks)
QUALIFICATIONS FOR HOT-SHOT DRIVERS
In order to qualify as a driver for Cheetah Transportation LLC
drivers must be able to comply with the following requirements:
- Minimum age: 23 years
- Must be a United States citizen or have legal authorization to work in the U.S. Must furnish current work permit or
visa (both front & back).
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL. and endorsement(s) for the type of vehicle operated as well as the valid endorsement(s) for the type of
commodity he/she will transport. If driver has a Class B CDL. then he/she must up-grade to a Class A CDL.
- Must provide a clear copy, front & back, of drivers license & copy of Social Security card.
- Must have 1 year commercial driving experience within the last 3 years or 3 years
within the last 7 years and a minimum of 1
year verifiable experience pulling the type of trailing equipment (van, flat, chassis) he/she will be pullling. 2
years of verifiable experience within the last 5 years to be classified for heavy haul operation.
- Possess a Stable employment record. (Averaging less than 2 employers per year over the last 3 years, except for business closings
and financial hardships).
- Must provide all employment information for the previous 3 years and all driving employment information for the past
10 years including addresses, area codes and phone numbers.
- Past employment records will be considered on an individual basis.
- Must pass and qualify for at least 1 year DOT physical at a company approved clinic/ doctor. If a driver has recieved a DOT physical at an
Concentra or US Healthworks clinic and can provide a long form, they will not required to retake physical until the current one expires. All other
approved drivers will be required to obtain a physical performed by a company approved doctor/clinic.
- Must consent to and pass a DOT pre-employment drug test.
- All information on the application or resume must be true and correct. No falsification or misleading information will be allowed.
- If during the annual review of MVR's and driving records, it is determined that a driver does not meet the above standards, he/she may be ineligible
to drive for Greatwide Cheetah Transportation LLC.
Drivers will be disqualified for the following reasons:
- They have any DWI/DUI convictions on their driving record within the past 5 years.
- A DWI/DUI conviction in conjuction with a collision within the last 10 years, lifetime
if while operating a commercial motor vehicle.
- They have tested positive for controlled substances within the last five years.
- Any felony convictions within the last 10 years. Any felony convictions must at
least 7 years from release from incarceration and not on
- Any misdemeanor convictions involving assault, gun possession, or drugs within the last 5 years. Other misdemeanor charges are subject
to further review and approval.
- Within the last 3 years they have any of the following on their record:
- More than 2 moving violations and 1 preventable accident.
- more than 2 preventable accidents and 1 moving violation.
- Serious violations as defined by FMCSR 383.51 will be counted as 2 moving violations for the pupposes of the above disqualifications.
- 2 Speeding violations (This is an automatic disqualification).
- Any reckless or passing school bus violations.
- Any other motor vehicle violations that in the opinion of the safety management warrrant disqualification.
- They have any preventable DOT recordable accidents within the last 24 months.
Suggest better than minimum.
1 Ton Dually 3500,F350,C350 Or Better
40' of loadable space trailer.
Be able to haul 16,000 lb payload.
All Tie Down Equipment
Ramps and Tarps
|At this time there are no leasing options for gooseneck trailers from Cheetah.